SHOTS High angle: LOW ANGLE: A SLANTED ANGLE: AN EYE LEVEL ANGLE: AERIAL SHOT: CLOSE UP SHOT:: LONG SHOT: A MEDIUM SHOT: A WIDE SHOT: A TWO SHOT: THE POINT OF VIEW SHOT:
TIM BURTON Tim Burton it'm my favorite director of films I love his style of drawing and his kind of films. My favorite film of him it's the Corpse Bride but the first film I see and I love it so much when I was little it's The Nightmare Before Christmas when I saw it I was amazed, I love it. And now I try to copi his drawings and I keep seeing his films because I adore them.
LEARNING BY SONGS I think the new of "learning by songs" is for learning more word with the lyrics of the songs. I think that works very well, because I learn too much listening to music. I think every song have new words for learn. Song I have listen: - Linkin Park – One More Light - Dua Lipa ‒ New Rules - Ed Sheeran – Perfect -Kesha – Praying - Avicii – Without You ft. Sandro Cavazza VOCABULARY: skills flickers ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario